Tuesday 24 May 2011

Weather Forecast...

...the North / South divide.

This is really starting to piss me off.

This whole month has been like March up here. Since the weekend ( and maybe earlier) its been blowing a cold gale from the west. I've just been up the lane and I can see my breath in the places where the wind doesn't instantly blow it away. All we see  on the news is that farmers are suffering a drought and its sweltering in that there London. Great I say, but here its a bog standard, bloody awful ,cold, windy, damp May. Business as usual.

I've decided I'm not going to bother with the trap until the next calm night with a temp of above 8 degrees.

Any positives? Well there's another freezing wet northerly forecast for Thursday, so I might just focus all attention towards the sea. It might just push some of those westerly Long tailed Skuas into view.

A typical Northumberland May...

No comments:

Post a Comment